Call for Nominations closed
Robert Roe Award
We cordially invited all EFPA (Associate and affiliate) Member Associations and other parties related to EFPA, to make nominations for the Robert Roe Award for Outstanding Contribution of Psychology to Society 2017.
The award will be handed over for the 1st time during the Opening Ceremony of the 15th European Congress of Psychology in Amsterdam (Netherlands) on July 11, 2017 where the recipient will be invited to lead a special symposium or give a lecture during the congress.
The award will be given to a psychologist who has made
- an outstanding contribution to bringing psychologists from all over Europe together, either from a scientific, professional, practical, or policy-making perspective and
- through his/her academic and/or practical work, emphasized or demonstrated the relevance of psychological knowledge for society.
- Junior psychologists are also eligible where the criteria are shifted towards first signs of and great potential for outstanding contributions
Application procedure: ( each document to be sent as a separate file in pdf format)
• a letter of nomination must be signed by two nominators
• a strong statement as to how the nominee meets the criteria
• an up-to-date curriculum vitae with contact details (email address and picture in jpg format).
CALL for NOMINATIONS 2017 is closed. We thank you all for your interest! Please check the EFPA website for all information.