The Scientific Committee for the 15th European Congress of Psychology invites you to submit abstracts for the ECP 2017.
Abstracts are sought for:
• Proposed Symposia: see guidelines below;
• Oral and Poster Presentations: see guidelines below;
• Panel Discussions: see guidelines below;
All abstracts will be submitted to peer-review, coordinated by the Scientific Committee. Notification of acceptance will be emailed to the corresponding author in the second week of March, 2017, together with detailed information and guidelines.
Within the main theme of Psychology addressing Society’s greatest Challenges, the Scientific Committee has derived five thematic tracks:
• Life changing events; migration, integration, adaptation;
• Organising effective psychological interventions;
• Strengthening society’s resilience; prevention and early intervention;
• Promoting excellence and stimulating labour market participation;
• Technology and changing behaviour such as Internet interventions, mobile health, brain research.
We welcome contributions from any field of psychology.
The thematic tracks on the website serve as inspiration but any submission outside these tracks will receive full consideration.
We are looking forward to receiving your contributions.
If you have any questions with regard to Abstract Sumbission, please contact us on abstractsECP2017@psynip.nl.
On behalf of the ECP 2017 Scientific Committee,
Prof. Dr. Pim Cuijpers
President of the Scientific Committee.
Head of the Department of Clinical, Neuro and Developmental Psychology, Vrije Universiteit Amsterdam.