The Scientific Committee for the 15th European Congress of Psychology would like to thank you kindly for over 2200 Abstracts submitted. The committee will review all Abstracts throughout February and will e-mail you personally with regard to your contribution in the second week of February, 2017.
Within the main theme of Psychology addressing Society’s greatest Challenges, the Scientific Committee has derived five thematic tracks:
• Life changing events; migration, integration, adaptation;
• Organising effective psychological interventions;
• Strengthening society’s resilience; prevention and early intervention;
• Promoting excellence and stimulating labour market participation;
• Technology and changing behaviour such as Internet interventions, mobile health, brain research.
Besides these 5 thematic tracks, we will also offer a wide range of other tracks, such as an Ethics Track, a French Track and a scientific interesting selection of Keynote Speakers from around the world.
If you have any questions with regard to the Scientific Program, please contact us on abstractsECP2017@psynip.nl.
On behalf of the ECP 2017 Scientific Committee,
Prof. Dr. Pim Cuijpers
President of the Scientific Committee.
Head of the Department of Clinical, Neuro and Developmental Psychology, Vrije Universiteit Amsterdam.