We cordially invite all EFPA (Associate and affiliate) Member Associations and other parties related to EFPA, to make nominations for the Robert Roe Award for Outstanding Contribution of Psychology to Society 2017.
The award will be handed over for the 1st time during the Opening Ceremony of the 15th European Congress of Psychology in Amsterdam (Netherlands) in July 2017, where the recipient will be invited to lead a special symposium or give a lecture during the congress.
The award will be given to a psychologist who has made
- an outstanding contribution to bringing psychologists from all over Europe together, either from a scientific, professional, practical, or policy-making perspective and
- through his/her academic and/or practical work, emphasized or demonstrated the relevance of psychological knowledge for society.
- Junior psychologists are also eligible where the criteria are shifted towards first signs of and great potential for outstanding contributions.
Application procedure: ( each document to be sent as a separate file in pdf format)
- a letter of nomination must be signed by two nominators
- a strong statement as to how the nominee meets the criteria
- an up-to-date curriculum vitae with contact details (email address and picture in jpg format)
Nominations should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org by November 30, 2016.
We would like to remind you that the deadline for Submitting your Abstracts is near.
The ECP2017 Scientific Committee welcomes your contribution until 30 January 2017.
Abstracts are sought for
- Oral and Poster presentations
- Panel Discussions
- Proposed Symposia
Even though we have defined 5 thematic tracks, we are looking forward to receiving all contributions.
Kindly refer to the Abstract Submission Guidelines to assist you in defining and sharing your scientific work.
After January 30th 2017, the Scientific Committee will review all submissions and complete the Final Program for the ECP2017.
Contributors will be notified by e-mail by the end of February 2017.
Prof. Dr. Pim Cuijpers.
Chairman of the ECP20127 Scientific Committee.